Jett will play in the backyard in rain and freezing cold but his Mommy prefers sunny days. I love to watch him run, pumping only one arm, with a big smile on his face. Our backyard is Jett's playroom, the third bedroom of our little home.
Jett is a little boy now, almost 17 months. His favorite things are tractors, Elmo, choo choos and his Daddy. He climbs like spider man and has mastered eating with a spoon. New words are spoken every day with so much emotion. His "mama" is so endearing and "Amen" sounds like a baptist minister.
![]() |
| A low fence separates our yard and neighbor. Jett loves our neighbor's dog Sarah. "Arah!"he yells, "Arah, Arah". |
| .. |





1 comment:
He's super cute Megan. I'm so happy for you and your family, you have always deserved the best since I've known you! I've got number two on the way, another little boy that we are naming Elijah. Message me sometime, love to catch up!
Post a Comment