In honor of Valentine's Day week I thought it would be fun to share photos of Jett's favorite Valentine, Hailey. He is her "Jett Jett" and we joke that they will marry someday. Okay maybe not marriage but I hope they will be buddies for life. Girls just like to hug more than boys as you can see from the photo above. I am holding Jett upright so he doesn't get tackled by Hailey's embrace!
Hailey Higton is just six weeks older than Jett. It was a wonderful blessing meeting the Higtons as both of us were starting our families. I love this photo, their first time together :).
 |
| Their first date, a cold walk in the park. |
 |
| Date #2 |
 |
| This was the day Hailey introduced Jett to the world of movies...look how bald they were! |
 |
| Hailey's Daddy, Ryan |
 |
| We have had so much fun experiencing parenthood along side the Higtons. |
 |
| We attempted a photo during our day trip to the beach...ha! |
 |
| Jett tried to take Hailey's bow... |
 |
...she took it back and let him know that was NOT okay. Look at his smirk...boys!
At Jett's first Birthday he gave Hailey (and Monkey) a ride in his new wagon...
...she gave him his first open mouth kiss as a sign of her gratitude. |
 |
| Buddies |
No comments:
Post a Comment