This is my favorite picture from Christmas morning. I pray someday our Jett truly knows Christ (or Geeesis as Jett says) as his Lord and Savior. Animal crackers helped Jett listen to the Christmas story. I'm so grateful for a high chair and snacks that contain and occupy my busy boy. We finished with a Happy Birthday song to Jesus.
Here is a bit of Christmas looked like at the Alfaro home. Jett loved saying "Santa, ho ho ho" and singing his version of jingle bells while rocking back and forth.

...baby Jesus was thrown across the room a few times..."Respect baby Jesus, Jett"...and he called Joseph "Santa" is any one with a beard.
Here are many photos from our Christmas Eve and day celebrations. I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked but I've found I also need to experience the day not behind the camera. My heart was filled with joy to share our family Christmas traditions with our boy.

Christmas Eve Santa Claus left Jett a snow sled...Santa always visits my Dad's on Christmas eve around 6pm, conveniently after dinner. I fell for it for years!


My nephew and nieces are teenagers...where has the time gone?


Four generations

My mom (aka Santa) creates the best stockings with our candies, gift cards, socks and toys.
Our family 2010...
...and 2009.
Next stop, the Alfaro home. Here is a picture of Josh's mom and her boys.



1 comment:
Great pics. Meg! Lave katy Mc
Post a Comment