Jett was the Ring Bearer at the wedding of my friend Kaitlyn on June 12, the day after our five year anniversary. He rode in a wagon and was pulled by an adorable flower girl named Mia. We practiced riding in a wagon to prepare for his Kaitlyn's big day at her grandma's ranch in Auberry.
Kaitlyn rode in on her horse childhood horse Cody, escorted by her Dad. I helped coordinate the wedding and was with Kaitlyn and her Dad the last moments before they walked down the isle...it was beautiful.
Kaitlyn and I led a Bible study of college girls for over two years and have met once a week since our friendship began. What a blessing and adventure:) it was to watch her fall in love with Garth. During the toast Kaitlyn's Dad said something I will never forget. He said "I ask myself is the world a better place because my daughter is in it. And I can say that it is."
Kaitlyn and Garth are going to touch so many people and make a difference in this world for God's glory, as husband and wife. Praise God.
No comments:
Post a Comment