6.13.2010

Happy Anniversary

We have been married five years! Josh is the husband I always prayed for...a man who lives for God's glory, has FUN in life and makes me laugh daily and a patient, caring father. Bonus, he is also HOT :) . Just today we bickered and were very irritated with one another. Marriage is daily work, a struggle to fight selfishness and love unconditionally. But even on days of bickering it is sweet to work thru it and continue to grow as a couple. I am beyond grateful to be by his side forever.

The first moments we saw one another on our wedding day...my favorite day ever. Jett's birthday is a close second, but our wedding didn't require 3 hours of pushing, so it wins the number 1 favorite day spot!

A photo from our honeymoon...I giggle at the fact that I had lost my tan by day four of the honeymoon (spray tan only last four days, whatever!)



A photo from Josh's first classroom as a teacher. We had been dating three months and I helped him decorate his class. He wrote "Mr. and Mrs. Alfaro" on the whiteboard. I snapped a photo because I knew one day I would be Mrs. Alfaro.

No comments: