Jett sharing some excited news with Daddy...
...he is going to be a BIG BROTHER!
As most of you are aware (sorry sick mama = no blogging!) we are pregnant, due November 30! I am almost 13 weeks and starting to feel better. I had about six weeks of yucking gutt. Days were bad, evenings were horrible. Our little baby is growing and I've never napped so much! We find out the sex of the baby in July. I'm so glad this a decision God makes for us! I don't know which I would pick, boy or girl.
Jett shared the news with Daddy by bringing him a book to read before bed. As Josh always does, he first read the title of the book to Jett. "I'm a Big Brother...........shut up!" was how it went. Priceless.
Our big brother lifts up my shirt and points to my belly button and says his word for baby, "bubba". He says hi to the "bubba".


1 comment:
I love this (especially josh's reaction)! What a cool idea! Where did you find the book?
Post a Comment