3.30.2011

All Boy!


Jett is 18 months and all boy. This evening Josh was driving him around the yard in the wagon...he loves to go fast and stop quickly so that he gets air. "Again" Jett says and signs after he stops giggling. During car rides he loves to spot school buses, garbage trucks and tractors. Almost everything with wheels is a tractor to Jett. But he does have an eagle eye for school buses.."pull -bus, pull bus" he yells. Jett enjoys driving cars and trucks up chairs, along tables, in the air and down the hall way. I can make him belly laugh by simply crashing a car into wall. 

Jett loves to wear his boots while playing outside.  Can you see the steri-strip on his head? Head injury #2 within the last month. A goose egg the size of a golf ball! 
Jett loves to work in the yard with Daddy.


Hi guys welcome to my secret hiding place...


...come this way, behind the bushes.


I love to hide!





Grandma Susan didn't knit this adorable hat (but she could!). It was gift from my friend Grace.  

Watch out world I will soon be able to touch the pedals!







1 comment:

The Eropkin's said...

love the new blog style and more than that I LOVE the pictures of your son. You are getting good my friend!