1.03.2010

Holiday Memories

Jett is almost 4 months old and 16 lbs of love! I returned to work full time in December. It was a busy month of transition, tears and perserverance. The Lord blessed us with a dear friend and loving grandmas to care for Jett. Christmas came upon us so quickly and the joy of celebrating of our Saviors birth felt clouded by the busyness of life. We had to stop and remind ourselves that this was Jett's first time to celebrate Jesus' Birthday...how blessed we are! And a wonderful Christmas it was! Jett met Santa (the real one who lives in Fig Garden Village) and spent precious moments with his grandparents and family. Here are my favorite pics from the holiday season.


3 months old


Thanks Grandma Susan for making my sweater!



Jett and Daddy




Jett loves bath time!



Thanksgiving family photo



Holiday Party




Christmas Morning...I couldn't sleep the night before anticipating the first time I could say "Good morning Jett. Merry Christmas!"



Ho Ho Ho!








Happy boy...the precious smiles that make our day.

No comments: