Jett was a train conductor for Halloween, although he did not want to wear his hat or red scarf. Getting these few photos with his adorable hat on required shameless bribery. After working all day I rushed to Grandma Susan's house. I had a 10 minute window to snap a few photos before meeting Josh for trick or treating. I came armed with everything I thought I needed to guarantee at least a few good photos...stickers and suckers. We battled..."Jett if you let Mommy put your hat on I'll give you a sucker", Jett responded with his new favorite word "NOT!" and ran off. This continued for a few minutes as I unleashed the worst parenting skills...ha! Finally I caved, "FINE, here is your sucker now put on the hat!". And so I did get a few cute photos of my train conductor enjoying his sucker.


Minnie Mouse and Ariel...Avery and Grace. I love these girls and so does Jett. He prays for them each night.
We just bought a house in the same neighborhood as the Scalzos (more to come on this later) and decided to trick or treat in our new neighborhood. I was very impressed by how many houses were decorated. The Dads went to the door with the kids as the Moms (both of us 9 months pregnant) waddled along.
After every house Jett and Avery wanted to hop back into the stroller. Jett loved watching the wheels go over the "bumps" in the road. In and out, in and out...it was so funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment