7.31.2010

Sweet Summer Memories

Where has the summer gone? Josh returns to teaching in just one week. Jett has loved the extra time with Daddy. I praise God's timing for a recent transition at work. I have taken a lot more responsibilities at work and although I still work three days a week, they are usually 10 hour days. I don't like being away from home this long but it has worked out because Daddy Josh has been home (because he is off for summer) to give Jett breakfast after I leave and dinner before I return. Our moms take Jett during the days while Josh tutors. This transitional period has gone rather smoothly, thank you Lord. Our three day weekends together have been SO sweet. Here are photos from precious memories on 4th of July, in San Diego, and at the "Big Mountains".

4th of July is a wonderful tradition with friends and now ALL of our kids.This was Jett's first time swimming!





San Diego - We visited our dear friends Chris and Erica and their son Gunnar, who happens to be only two weeks younger than Jett. Some of my favorite vacation memories are with Chris and Erica in San Diego. Previous trips have included Valentine's Day pizza and a fire on the beach, dancing at a roof top club and wine and cheese dinner in their downtown loft. This trip was a little different with two little ones, but so much fun! Gunnar is Jett's brother from a different mother and his friend for life.


"Big Mountains" is what we call our family cabin in Beashore Meadows. I grew spending summers in Beashore as my Dad and Stepmom built our beautiful cabin (all themselves!). The Eropkins joined us for Jett's first trip to the cabin. His favorite - playing with his buddy Alek and eating dirt!


No comments: