Jett Daniel was born on September 11 and is almost 6 weeks old. In the weeks leading up to his birth I watched many episodes of "A Baby Story" on TLC. I was so eager to experience our "Baby Story". Following three hours of intense contractions and my beloved epidural I rested in the darkness thinking about my "Baby Story". I was feeling much better at this point and waited for three or four hours before pushing. Josh slept on the window seat next to me but I couldn't sleep during my episode of "A Baby Story" ! This was it...within hours we would have a baby! Three hours to be exact. Three hours of pushing and Jett arrived at 6:38 a.m. I will never forget the moment the Doctor said "Give me one more push but this time open your eyes and look at your son". My first words as they put my son on my chest - "He looks just like you Josh!" What a beautiful, blessed experience as husband and wife.
I've put together a few photos highlighting his first two weeks in this world.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |

No comments:
Post a Comment